Who we are
We are LUX Beauty registered in England with our registered office at The Whitehouse, High Green, Cannock, WS11 1BE. (and we refer to ourselves as “LUX”, “LUX Beauty”, “we” or “us” or “our” in this document).
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
LUX Beauty collects the following data if you register or buy anything from us, we will ask for the following information:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, full shipping and billing address)
If you purchase from us, you will also be asked to provide payment information, this is collected via a third party payment gateway and we do not see this information. Please see ‘payment information’ below for further details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LUX Beauty with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
LUX Beauty collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When LUX Beauty processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
All of the information we collect about you is stored on our secure servers and will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. For example, we use secure encryption to hold passwords (e.g. the password allocated as part of the registration process – which may later be changed).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LUX Beauty would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop LUX Beauty from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
LUX Beauty would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request LUX Beauty for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LUX Beauty correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LUX Beauty to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LUX Beauty erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LUX Beauty restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LUX Beauty’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LUX Beauty transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LUX Beauty uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – LUX Beauty uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LUX Beauty sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01543 229 488
Or write to us at: LUX Beauty, The Whitehouse, High Green, Cannock, WS11 1BE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LUX Beauty has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.