This course will guide you through the process of completing a full set of Full Cover Gel Extensions so that you can start offering this treatment to clients. This new and exciting treatment is taking the nail industry by storm and is growing more and more popular in the UK, so start offering it now before your competition does!
Previous Gel Polish certificate required.
- Salon health, safety and hygiene.
- The nail structure, anatomy and physiology.
- Understand contraindications.
- Have knowledge on how to consult, advise and prepare for your client.
- Be able to complete a set of full cover gel extensions competently.
- Advise client on aftercare and follow up appointments.
- Be able to maintain clients’ nails.
Full Cover Gel Extension benefits
- Beautiful extensions that take a maximum of 1 hour to apply.
- Full cover extensions come pre tailored in various lengths and shapes to suit your client meaning no excessive filing.
- Low odour & dust.
- The look and durability of acrylic and you can also charge the same as acrylic treatments.
- Retention 3-4 weeks so long as tips are applied correctly.
- Extensions soak away in 15 minutes.
Structure The Dual Day Course
We require students to arrive at our academy for 9.30am, the day will begin with a brief introduction, refreshments and handing out training manuals. We will then move swiftly onto the theory and step by step of completing a full set of full cover gel nail extensions. We will then have a short lunch break whilst we set up for the practical assessment. Our educator will then demonstrate a full cover gel extension application on one nail and then you will then complete the other nails. We will be on hand to help and guide you throughout your day and would encourage you to ask if you are ever in doubt. We will then end our day with a question and answer and a little advice on your next steps and where to take your nail career from here. You will then have your final appraisal where you will become qualified in Full Cover Gel Extensions.
Following the day you will be able to gain insurance to start offering your treatments to paying clients. Our courses are accredited and we’ll provide you with a list of approved insurers.